1) noun. A French philosohper, acknowledged as the father of deconstruction. More accurately described as a post-structuralist, Derrida is most famous for his catch phrase "il n'y a pas de hors-text," which exemplifies his belief that there are no transcendental explanatory structures which can be legitmately used as interpretative tools.
2) verb. To think, speak and especially in a manner which is surpemely incomprensible to any other human being who is not stoned, pretentious, or French.
1) Jacques Derrida was seen recently ripping the covers off books at the Barnes and Noble, in an effort to prove once and for all that isn't anything outside the text, damn it.
2) Jimmy, your doctoral dissertation receives an F because you so much time derridaing it in an effort to make yourself look smart that nobody understood a fucking word of it.
1) A crack shot. A marksman with deadly accuracy. Also known as dead eye dick.
2) The point where a male adult film star climaxes, usually an aimed effort in the facial area of the co-star. Believed to be the shot sequence that culminates the scene, and brings in the money.
3) Money$hot (TM), is also one of the most feared Battlefield players of all time. A member of the famous / infamous GK (TM)(USA-NW) clan (GK_MoneyShot) known for his deadly accuracy at long distances and his disturbing sense of humor. Killer of all smacktards.
Kids who, after having exhausted all means of shocking the "straight" world, have decided that the only recourse left is to become aggressively straight themselves. Generally describes hopeless losers who will continue to more or less abstain from drink, drugs and sex until some new fad or celebrity tells them to do otherwise.
I be hardcore sXe except on the weekends when I drink 9 quarts of apple martini and go trolling for skank.