to intercept something with extreme skill, and quite often, by jumping really high
announcer: "...and joe jumps into the air very very high...oh! what a catch, that is the best ninjacept i've ever seen..."
1. A topic or subject that is ubiquitous
2. A wikipedia article that can be arrived at from another arbitrary wikipedia article with a relatively low wikbiquity
1. 'Adolf Hitler
' is wikbiquitous.
2. In general, by starting at any wikipedia article I can reach the article for 'Adolf Hitler' within 2 or 3 links. Therefore I can say that 'Adolf Hitler' is wikbiquitous.
1. The minimum number of links you must traverse to get from one wikipedia
article to another. The links traversed must all be within the current wikipedia article.
2. A metric
used to measure the commonality or ubiquity
of a wikipedia article.
a word whose origin is from the computer game "counter-strike". the means of its creation are believed to be a typo 5th -> 5rd. exact same meaning as 5th.
-get your 5rd into the server!
-1 2 3 4 5rd
someone who is slightly (to a varrying degree) retarded. although it would make intuitive sense to mean 1/2 retarded it more generally seems to mean greater than 1/2 retarded.
"you are a demitard"
the famous person from kamloops, bc, canada (1986-2042).
dionyses was the famous person from kamloops, bc, canada. he lived from 1986 to 2042.
1. to be above normal ground level
2. to be up
1. the airplane flys high in the air
2. the future tense of: "i'm smoking weed"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Щоденні сповіщення поштою
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з email@example.com. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.