1) v. to catch unexpectedly and quickly.
2) v. to steal.
1) check out this awesome Atari t-shirt I snagged on ebay!
2) those sunglasses had been just laying there in lost and found for a month, so I snagged them.
1) adj. poorly executed; sloppy. Frequently used with job, "lop job".
2) n. a person who does a job carelessly.
3) n. a stupid or lazy person; see asshat
4) n. a person who's time/energy are misdirected.
1) look at what a lop job that web developer did on those GIFs.
2) that new intern's report was so full of errors I had him write it again, that lop.
3) that stupid lop at McDonald's didn't put my fries in the bag.
4) look at that lop who spent $7000 customizing his pickup, but still lives in a trailer.
adj. having a sticky or dirty residue.
The sticker on the CD case left this ganky spot where he pulled it off.
Щоденні сповіщення поштою
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з email@example.com. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.