2) There are no rules or boundaries when it comes to what a Foodician eats.
3) One who indulges not for the sake of being full, but instead to fill the body with nutrients, and also endorphins for the mind. This act in itself helps one to an ecstatic point of self satisfication.
4) We'd like to point out that this type of "foodician" is very differnet from that of a person whom eats at a fast rate in order to win a competition. This is more serious.
2) A foodician does not find the following combinations awkward at all: cereal and pizza, burger and rice, popcorn and milk, hotdogs and coffee
3) Best feeling in the world is going to sleep on a full stomach