шукати будь-яке слово, наприклад blumpkin:
Its when a place of higher education is both a university and a college.
when you take very few degrees that relate, and then focus in on ALL the parts of the those few degrees. Because with a college they mostly offer one degree, and with a university, they are like a combination of a lot of "colleges". So if you mix the two, you got Unicollogy.
додав butkeepgoing 4 Травень 2011