2. A form of beating
3. A means of causing pain and injury, possibly death
2. Johnny kicked Jimmy's head against the curb.
3. Johnny kicked jimmy's head in. Jimmy stopped moving..
"Yo, I can't believe I got the last pair of deez fly ass kicks."
air forces pink..all mine
Bob: That is correct my hip gangster from Harvard. "You are off the chain", so to speak.Those are the "tightest kicks i have ever seen". For shezzy My Neezy
2. to break or cease said habit or tendency
3. a noticeable effect
2. "Kicking the smoking habit would be a lot easier if it wasn't for these damn nic fits!"
3. "I gotta say...these jalapeno-covered tabasco-doused enchiladas sure have a kick to them!"