1. The act of nom, as in happily nomming a brownie, nomming a lover's ear, or nomming a pencil.
2. Exploration through oral fixation, i.e. seeing the world with one's mouth.
3. A sexual act; see: fellatio, eating out (lol, nom at the restaurant)
1. He was thoughtfully nomming his pencil when i looked up from the test, and I couldn't help but want to nom his ear.
2. B: Um... Is she nomming my arm?
G: Yeah, she does that cuz her lips are more sensitive than her fingertips.
B: Oh, okay.
3. Despite their reputation for being selfless lovers (get it? sarcasm!)men often think about nomming their partners. It's just with revulsion.
Prices shown in USD.
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з email@example.com. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.