Describing a person who does at least 2 of the following actions while on a computer connected to the internet.
1. Sends at least 3 FWD: e-mail chain letters unsoliticedly on seperate dates, esp. the one about the anorexic girl in a third world country who needs you to spread the message.
2. Actually believes that if they whack the monkey in the banner ad, they will come across a $20 bill from heaven.
3. Goes in to chat rooms, esp. AOL chat rooms and pastes the same message over and over, especially one that fits their agenda.
4. Same as above but posts "Press" (a number) "if you like" (insert unliked thing here).
5. Has installed any software from Gator or any other known malware--actually believing the corporation's speil.
"Mom's still in internet larval stage. She's sent me that chain letter many times."
Prices shown in USD.
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з email@example.com. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.