1. In Star Trek, part of the standard message used by the Borg when they encounter an alien race they intend to assimilate into their collective.
2. In other uses (such as gaming), uttered by somebody about to launch what they believe to be an all-out and unstoppable attack against an opponent with the intent of conquering/defeating them in one fell swoop. Only to be used if you want to announce your presence.
3. Also used by a victor just after having utterly crushed an opponent.
1. WE ARE THE BORG. LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR SHIPS. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
2. Player 1: "Well, I've got your forces surrounded. You're going to die now. Resistance is futile"
Player 2: "Oh, we're boned"
3. Spoinkenstein just headshot Cheezsandwich for the 10th time in a row.
Spoinkenstein: Resistance is futile.
Prices shown in USD.
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з email@example.com. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.