1. A period of time (usually a year) that is taken off from college in pursuit of a lesser activity.
v. spiesing, spiesin', spiesing it, to "pull a spies"
1. To engage in a "spies" (see above)
2. To take a year off of anything to work at a local day care facility.
3. To struggle in a futile attempt to reach something that is obviously too high for you to reach.
1. Used with a combination of rhyming words to notify someone to calm down.
Example: Easy spiesy, roughy, toughy, extra fluffy, <repeat>
I think I'm going to pull a spies and do nothing the year after I graduate high school"
"I think I saw somebody spiesing at the Barnes and Noble the other day."
"College is hard work, so I'm gonna be spiesin' it for the next year. I think I'm gonna babysit at the day care center."
"I saw my little brother spiesin' for the cookie jar, but it was way too high for him."
"Spiesing it? What the hell is that?" - "I don't know...one of Bri's friends."
Prices shown in USD.
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з email@example.com. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.