1. noun, The wing or foil at the rear of a car providing downforce, often made with form rather than function in mind, to adorn the rear of the cars driven around your town centre by mouth-breathers who think they're in The Fast & the Furious.
2. noun, A piece of information likely to ruin dramatic tension in any piece of entertainment if discovered too early. Usually any plot development revealed more than a third of the way through the story. She's a man, he's a ghost, it's his sledge, he's a clone, etc.
3. verb, To ruin any piece of entertainment by revealing such information.
4. verb, To protect others from entertainment being ruined by obscuring such information from them.
1. Look at that mean spoiler on his Honda, it goes well with the over-sized exhaust pipe.
2. I would tell you who Kaizer Soze is, but it's a massive spoiler.
3. Please don't spoiler Bioshock Infinite for me, I can't play it until after my exams.
4. I wish you'd spoilered that Breaking Bad post, I'm only on season two.
Prices shown in USD.
Вкажіть вашу поштову скриньку щоб отримати наші безкоштовні сповіщення зі Словом Дня (Urban Word of the Day) кожного ранку!
Листи надсилатимуться з firstname.lastname@example.org. Ми ніколи не надсилатимемо вам спам.